Welcome to Our Zen Den!
As we dreamed of creating a space that is full of natural light, warmth, and tranquility, we were overjoyed to find a space with skylights and abundant windows. Then we put our hearts and many hours of work into turning this space into one that you can practice yoga in. Our studio is truly a product of love, and we know you will feel it when you get here. Our den is small, and classes are small, but we promise you will feel as a part of the family every time you visit.
Everything You’ll need to know before booking your class
While the studio will be at a comfortable 70 degrees you will be able to create internal heat and enjoy fresh air. Yes, we will keep our windows open during nice days so that we can get that prana moving! With that said we are not a hot yoga studio and we do not concentrate on fitness, but mostly on a healthy body and mind, and relaxation of the nervous system. Classes are color coded, and our instructors will be able to make modification suggestions to make your practice as intense or relaxing as you want. The classes that are in red will require some yoga experience and will be level II-III advanced. But please remember that yoga is not about reaching your toes and you are welcome at any practice even if you don’t have any experience.
What to Bring
We essentially have everything at the studio for you to kick off your practice. But if you wish you can bring the following items with you:
- yoga mat
- bottle of water
- facial towel
We kindly ask you to keep your cell phone on silent and not to take pictures inside the studio unless that was discussed with the studio and instructors. Please leave your shoes and worries at the door.
- Listen to your body. ♥
- Have awareness of space (mind your steps and other yogis near you on the mat).
- Be kind and respectful to others.
- For everyone’s safety the studio door’s will be locked while classes are in session. We know that life happens and traffic, so if you are running late please give us a call.
Please make sure that your medical waiver is signed before practice and keep in mind that we are not a medical facility, and all material is provided for educational purposes only.
- We kindly ask not to wear shoes in the studio.
- Floors will be cleaned in between classes with non abrasive agents.
- Disinfectant wipes will be available to wipe mats before and after practice.
- Because our studio is small, classes are available by reservation only.
- Early morning practice closes 12 hours prior to practice and opens only 24 hours before class.
- Reservations for other classes are open 48 hours before class and closes 2 hours before class.
- Evening and afternoon: please contact us before heading out if you didn’t make a reservation.
- We will have a limited schedule during holidays, but we do not close our studio.
- Please follow us on social media for any inclement weather conditions announcements. During such events we may shift to online classes for the safety of our students and instructors.
We wish you superior health and excited to see you on the mat!